Board index GUEST VIEWS AND OPINIONS thepakpolitics

thepakpolitics

Guests are welcome to post their views and opinions.
Unread post Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:44 pm
Visitor

I am a pkpdiscuss member. I have observed another forum LUBP was created by a breakaway section from pkpolitics. Is this forum also a pkpdiscuss breakaway forum because the best bloggers from there are found here? Last but not the least I do appreciate the very high standard of discussions here at thepakpolitics. Keep it up.

Unread post Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:45 pm
Scandinavian User avatar
Senior Moderator

@Visitor

IMO there were several issues with PKP.

1. The level of debate was continously going downwards without a significant effort from PKP leadership to raise the level.
2. The leadership obviously had an agenda where PMLN supporters had free hands to perform an unholy duty to character assassinate Imran Khan. It's perfectly fine to disagree on politics, but to degrade a national hero is NOT acceptable.
3. PKP NEVER put a negative story about PMLN on the front page, but never misses and opportunity to malign other parties.
4. Moderators who were doing a good job were sidelined to achieve the points 1-3.

These are some of the main reasons why you see a part of the serious bloggers on this site. We welcome any other who want to debate on this site. Also people who are against the policies of PTI or any other party. Let's have a debate based on logic and facts.
Tundi-e-Bad-e-Mukhalif se na ghabra aye Oqab - Ye to chalti ha tujhay uncha urhanay ke leye

Unread post Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:59 pm
Visitor

Scandinavian Sir,

This is exactly what worries me the most because pakpolitics is just a Shareef Family Fourm where you are not allowed to criticize pmln in a negative sense and that remains a main reason driving brain drain from pkpolitics towards LUBP and thepakpolitics which is inevitable. Just have a look at these threads

http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/mar ... e-ceremony
http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/fal ... discussion

I wish all those who are being moderated at pakdiscuss and visitors views and news come to the pakpolitics.

Unread post Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:57 pm
Scandinavian User avatar
Senior Moderator

Visitor,

Yes, very good examples on what is the agenda and what they want to achieve by the usual fooling tactics. Personally I don't want to be a part of mud slinging matches. I am human being who can make faults here and there, but it shall never be the norm that I indulge myself in such "debates". Such debates are for no good and will lead to nowhere.

Believe me, my friend. PKP will not be able to come out of this. PKP will ALWAYS remain a site which will promote PMLN (read the Sharif family) as long as it exists. This is their prime goal.

Btw.: I hope you will start contributing on this site with your own indigenous ideas and opinions. Our friends will be waiting to gie their valuable opinion on your thoughts:)
Tundi-e-Bad-e-Mukhalif se na ghabra aye Oqab - Ye to chalti ha tujhay uncha urhanay ke leye

Unread post Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:34 pm
Visitor;

I wrote on PKP for some months only to realise that it was impossible to have a proper and meaningful discourse with an increasing majority of bloggers there. Then there came a time when I was mostly replying to copy and pasted tripe or reading mindless tirades against one party or person or another. Not wishing to waste my time on that I decided to write for thepakpolitics, a decision I have not regretted.

Like Scandanavian, I would like to invite you to contribute you thoughts and ideas to this forum. Thank you for your kind words about this blog site and I hope you can continue to enjoy reading some of the postings here.
@stingingnettle1
stingingnettle1@gmail.com

Return to GUEST VIEWS AND OPINIONS