[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1045: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
ThePakPolitics • Just great! : بیٹھک
Board index بیٹھک Just great!

Just great!

يہاں شائستہ انداز میں کسی کی دل آذاري کيےبنا معصوم سا لچ تلا جا سکتا ھے۔
Unread post Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:08 am
Just Pakistani

Thanks Admin
We are grateful for this addition to thepakpolitics. I was thinking this is a heavily moderated site but you have proved otherwise by opening another door towards freedom of expression.

Unread post Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:27 pm
Khan_Sahib Most Senior Member

Although, I am not the moderator here but you are welcome here to freely express your views. After the demise of PK Politics, I am also happy to be here with out any undue moderation or ban on free speech. I am particularly very pleased to see the "high level" of discussion on this board and the superior intellect exhibited by all the posters... I hope you are now a regular participant too Inshallah. Lets test the patience (just kidding) and stir some intellectual controversy to fuel some good debate too.
—————————————————————————————————————-
“I have taken up the sword to defend the pride of the Afghan, I am Khushal Khattak, the honorable man of the age.”

Unread post Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:11 pm
semirza User avatar

Khan Sahib
Please allow me to declare a wish, as an ultimate gustakhi (kableh ma'afis up to you Khan Sahib) acknowleding Khan Sahib as the 'Most Senior Member' at thepakpolitics as well as a Senior Moderator. Both go hand-in-hand Sir.....

Unread post Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:31 pm
Just Pakistani,

Welcome on board. As you can see, I am a moderator but I have yet to moderate anything - this should tell you about the quality, civility and level of discourse here. I look forward to hearing your views and as Khan_Sahib suggests, even ruffling some feathers ......

No matter how divergent opinions are, as long as they are expressed politely and with reason, I do not think anyone will get wound up by that.
@stingingnettle1
stingingnettle1@gmail.com

Unread post Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:48 pm
semirza User avatar

And I think SN Sir you have welcomed those who shy away from thepakpolitics, while all the way thepakpolitics has been portrayed to some as a heavily moderated forum; and this is a blatant lie against thepakpolitics. Since some time now when I came to be aware of this I believe that such shallow attempts should be brought out in view of our readership....

Unread post Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:09 am
Khan_Sahib Most Senior Member

Semirza Sahib.... Aap kayoun sharminda kartay hain. I have always regarded you as my brother and there is no "takaluf" of sorry or thanks between us. As regards to the moderator, I have no experience of this genre and I always confess to be a bias person when it comes to rite and wrong.

I think you guys are doing a great job and in fact when I came here after a break, I was kindda gobsmacked. You all have raise the bar so much that it took me time to jump into your threads. I do love reading views by Mirza Ghalib, Stingingnettle ( I do remember a words brawl with him on PKP .. lol) and Shimitoree and some of the regular crew on this site. I am more than happy to be just an regular member and get kicked out if I cross my limits (specially when I express my undying love for PPP,MQM and PML)

@Just Pakistani: I am sure that you will enjoy posting here as believe me that although I may post as Khan_Sahib but from inside, I am a hardcore Pakistaani muslim who would not hesitate to do any deed to ruggedized this country to withstand any enemy. Your presence will be highly appreciated and as I said earlier, any interesting topics about this country will create interest from me for sure... Thanks for being with us.
—————————————————————————————————————-
“I have taken up the sword to defend the pride of the Afghan, I am Khushal Khattak, the honorable man of the age.”

Unread post Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:47 am
semirza User avatar

Return to بیٹھک