Board index Pak Vision The signs in the Heavens! 30

The signs in the Heavens! 30

Pak Vision is a platform where all are welcome sharing their version of dreams about Pakistan and it's future.
Unread post Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:14 am
“Look at the dishonest and blind nations sitting in the world organizations like UNO, how desperately they try to stop Iran and North Korea from seeking the atomic weapons, as if these two nations are the nexus of evil, planning to destroy the world. All their sanctions and threats to attack and destroy the countries economically, who gave them the right to act like that? Why dare they not speak about Israeli nukes and the threat they pose to their neighbors and the world? Why no one asks India and Israel to stop persecuting Kashmiris and Palestinians? What makes it justifiable that eight countries possess nukes while the others should stay away from seeking that destructive power?” he was furious. He was telling that the world was nothing but a fool that was devoid of all understanding. It was unable to see the simple truth that the superpowers had been fooling them by indoctrinating them to hate the countries that sought weapons of mass destruction. Why didn’t they get it that that was a lie. If these countries really envisaged the nukes and other chemical weapons as something detestable, why did they keep piling these weapons instead of destroying them? And if they regarded those as guarantees for continued peace then the other nations had the right to protect their liberties as well by seeking the same. Finally he calmed down and smiled in a relaxed manner, his outburst had released him from the anger that had been overpowering him.
“I did mention to you about the abilities to seek the occult by the wizards of the west. These have high contacts with the dark forces and do know what is to come in not so distant time. They have been preparing for the advent for centuries. There had been certain matters they either failed to grasp or mistranslated those and here lies the difficulties they face at present. They do all to rectify the mistakes so that they may change the course of the coming events” he talked as if he feared that someone was spying over him. Seeing me smile he understood why I did that.
“Never have the illusion that you can utter anything that pleases you, there are invisible ears that listen all you speak and report it back to those who are interested to know,” he whispered dramatically and laughed also when I did so. “That’s not a joke even if I make it look like. Each time we have the session, I block these invisible intruders out of this room.” I wondered if he was a normal person or was a paranoid. I had no wish to go into detail as to whom he referred to.
“The mistake they committed was not to stop Pakistan from developing the atom bomb. Not that they didn’t try but wish they should have tried harder to hinder our country from reaching to that stage. With a traitor like Musharaf on their side they could sleep with peace. But the realization had come so suddenly that they were scared to death.” He went on telling.
“What realization?” I asked.
These doctors of the dark knowledge had always studied the sacred texts and considered the prophecies, even if they seemed ridiculous. They were shrewd enough to know that all those prophesies spoke in some allegorical terms and therefore needed interpretations. The stories of coming cataclysm, the terrible happenings of Armageddon weren’t simple fabrication of some deluded people, who weren’t even initiated with the mysteries of life, who didn’t even know the meaning of mass destruction or the weapons that could bring about such horrific killings in a short period of time.
Hearing the sounds of the feet of prince of theirs, they get panicky and wonder if really they have taken all precautions or have neglected their task of eliminating all that could turn dangerous.
“It’s that last minute measures that have brought armies from all possible countries to our backdoor. The stressful actions show that these forces are in hurry and want to accomplish their mission as quickly as possible. They want to undo the mistake that can turn the scales in days to come.”
“I still don’t understand what mistake you refer to and which prince are we talking about?” I demanded explanation but he ignored my question completely.
“They can’t forgive themselves for the blunder they made. They are facing a serious dilemma; if they seek our disintegration then they take even a greater risk of these weapons falling into unwanted hands. If they want to steal they have to have not only the knowledge where we have stored those but also some foolproof strategy to succeed. They are aware that the real life is not like a Hollywood movie, where a single teenage pilot can destroy a whole country. In real life the rescue missions fail and the rescuers get stuck in the wilderness. They are aware that half success is no success at all, so it’s all or nothing. They are also aware that no money in the world can buy them all nukes of Pakistan. No president, Prime Minister or Army Chief can do this job for them, even if they got the guts to do it” he looked content.
“Now you can understand what these armies are doing in this God forsaken land of Afghanistan. They are here to get us but they won’t be able to but that failure will not stop them from seeking our destruction in one or the other way” he didn’t sound worried.
“What could be the other measures, could they attack us directly?”
“Attack us from our Eastern borders!” he exclaimed joyfully. “With exposing their lifelines to us, only a traitor general will come up with such possibility.”
“What more could they do, if not attack?”
“We will talk about all possible scenarios some other time,”
“Oh no, not again!” I joked.
“Everything on its right place, only then you can see the entire picture. Don’t you agree,” he said laughingly.

Return to Pak Vision