[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1045: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
ThePakPolitics • Religious : MUSIC
Board index MUSIC Religious

Religious

A forum for music lovers
Unread post Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:33 pm
Scandinavian User avatar
Senior Moderator

Allah hi Allah kiya karo - dukh na kiso diya karo

Tundi-e-Bad-e-Mukhalif se na ghabra aye Oqab - Ye to chalti ha tujhay uncha urhanay ke leye

Unread post Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:39 pm
Scandinavian User avatar
Senior Moderator

Tundi-e-Bad-e-Mukhalif se na ghabra aye Oqab - Ye to chalti ha tujhay uncha urhanay ke leye

Unread post Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:00 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Thought someone would start such a thread soon. Glad it was you, Scandinavian.

Unread post Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:58 am
Scandinavian User avatar
Senior Moderator

Unread post Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:57 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

For Umer and, of course, for the initiator of this thread, Scandinavian

Unread post Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:09 pm
Scandinavian User avatar
Senior Moderator

Thanks MG sb. :)

Please watch our role model in "Lekin" with Sana Bucha.

Unread post Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:58 pm
xero Senior Member

Last edited by xero on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: how to make thumbnail appear of this video ???

Unread post Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:44 am
admin Site Admin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwPI7EzPDgY
Its easy. Allow me to show you how its done. Just copy text after the = sign and paste it within square brackets using newtube tab.

Unread post Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:47 am
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Zero, you used two of my favourite adjectives to describe the Ali Hamza piece and they did absolutely fit the performance. Thanks.

Admin, sorry to butt in like this, but shouldn't we be adding to your above instructions that everything upto the = sign must be deleted? Only the core of the link remains intact between the square brackets. In this particular case: OwPi1EzPDgY. Anything coming afterwards is also deleted. Hope I expressed this clearly enough?

Unread post Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:07 pm
xero Senior Member

@Admin
thank you so much admin for this technical support ..though i am yet to understand what you explained ..lol
@MG sir
your appreciation is always encouraging..thank you so much ..there are so many big names in the field of nasheed,no doubt and everyone has done a a great job in his/her individual capacity mashaALLAh ..but i prefer listening simple nasheeds just like i shared ..the other name whose i am a big fan is ,Muzafar warsi (ra).His kalam and his style of reciting it ,is amazing ..try to share that here IA.

Unread post Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:50 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Zero, each time your name appears here you gladden my heart. and what a terrific posting that was. Husn-e-Haqiqi takes us down paths which are rarely visited in the usual Kalam. The music and singing were also of the highest order. They set the imagination alight. Thank you so very much.

Unread post Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:54 pm
xero Senior Member

thank you so much MG sir.all pleasure is mine.It is your wonderful appreciation that naives like me , find courage to post something to this high quality forum .
I always believe that sufi preachings are the effective solution of the current choas.when i reffer to sufism,obviously i don't mean any sorta grave worshiping but the teachings of soofia-e-karam i.e co-existance,tolerance,patiance,love towards humanity.
Why to kill the people whom you differ to,why not to convince them.

Unread post Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:53 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

I'll tell you why, zero, I'll tell you why. It's because most of us are small-minded people. We have neither the stature nor the understanding of the great Sufis. And because the truths they deal in have little to do with the head and everything to do with the heart and soul of humanity. Since most of us don't even know we possess a soul as distinct from everything else in our bodies, how on earth are we going to preach co-existence, toleance, patience and love towards humanity to anyone? Come let me give you a song as well below which is also, to my mind, a great religious song. Hope you agree with me somewhat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PgXhmJ5 ... _embedded#!

Unread post Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:30 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Unread post Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:38 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Unread post Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 pm
xero Senior Member

Unread post Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:29 pm
semirza User avatar

Sufi Kalam: Sultan Bahu by Iqbal Bahu

Return to MUSIC