[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1045: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
ThePakPolitics • Raag-o-Rang : MUSIC - Page 3
Board index MUSIC Raag-o-Rang

Raag-o-Rang

A forum for music lovers
Unread post Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:22 am
Musician Most Senior Member

For Mirza Ghalib and SEMirza

Unread post Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:23 am
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Great, Musician. Another complex piece for our delight. Now I don't know what SEM will have to say to it, I can only surmise that most things are an illusion is the message carried and I couldn't agree more, though there are a few very ancient human emotions which tend to resist the illusory. Asha in fine voice as usual and, to cap it all, comes the dance which has always held special meaning for you. Much food for thought, thanks a lot.

Unread post Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:29 pm

Mirza Jee

I took a detective work to find out where the Music has been hidden. I wonder why? Music is not a Misc item. It probably is the most important and most prominent aspect of life. Cann't be belittled as Misc.

Having said all that, I came across this and wanted to post this for you as by now you are an expert of Aimen. I found it quite interesting, a mixture but without losing it purity. I hope you would like it.

Unread post Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:42 pm
semirza User avatar

Unread post Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:09 am
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Musician, many, many thanks for your extraordinary posting. And sorry for the time expended on seeking out the Music Forum. It needed your authority to get it back where it belonged. And now to the beautiful raga Aiman. Alas, over time, the little I had learnt from you earlier on has been pushed onto the back burner of forgetfulness. So you flatter me without cause by implying expertise on my part. Or perhaps it was a joke, which would be preferable.

That said, a word of acknowledgement for all that the Coke Studio has managed to do for our music, bringing it up to date, while keeping the essence of it alive. Fine musicians they are, all of them. Richa Sharma has a rich, expressive voice, but it was listening to Ustad Rashid Khan which really brought back memories and the desire to renew my acquaintance with him. So once again many thanks.

Unread post Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:43 am
Salam @all

This is my first post on this forum. I hope you enjoy this beautiful folk song:

Unread post Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:02 pm
aftab Most Senior Member

@ TruthLover

W Salam and welcome Sir

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YqHaI8NtXw

I posted the above song after watching the following clip:

http://videos.geo.tv/VideoGallery.aspx?ID=10194
Full Solidarity With The Muslim Brotherhood

Unread post Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:45 pm
@ Aftab

Thanks brother.

Unread post Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:13 pm
semirza User avatar

Parveen Shakir by late Mehdi Hassan-Rag Darbari

Unread post Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:27 am

Unread post Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:34 pm

For SE Mirza

Unread post Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:50 pm

For SEMirza

Unread post Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:55 pm

For SEMirza and Mirza Ghalib

Unread post Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:50 am
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

DRBri, the king of raags and now Bharavi, the queen. Or so at least we were taught as kids. A fine classical singer, this Jayateerth Mevundi. We'll learn to know him better as we go along. Thanks Musician.

Previous

Return to MUSIC